Have you got fake security alerts telling that your PC contains great virus threats? Do you think that Windows Pro Safety Release can really help you wipe out all virus threats from your PC? In fact, your PC is infected by this hazardous rogue program, and you should remove it from your PC completely as soon as possible.
Definition of Windows Pro Safety Release:
Windows Pro Safety Release is a fake anti-spyware that pretends to act as legit antivirus software to scan your computer and display that your PC contains many virus infected items. It claims that all listed PC threats should be eliminated immediately by purchasing its whole version of program. In fact, it is a member of fake family just as Windows Secure Surfer and Windows Safeguard Upgrade to trick unknown PC users’ money. All scan results listed on your screen are false information and error messages which do not really exist in your PC. The rogue program is taken controlled by cyber criminals to attack your PC by endangering the Internet environment and slowing down your system performance. If you trust what the rogue program claims and purchase its whole version, you’ll expose your PC and precious information at great risk. Because this fake antivirus software is useless to help you resolve the issue, on the contrary, it destroys your PC seriously by blocking your windows application, Registry editor and even your search engines such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome and other program functions. Windows Pro Safety Release changes your system settings, registry settings and even Internet browser settings without your consent, in order to record your system resource and files and folders information, steal your privacy and security such as personal information, banking information and password and activate illegal tasks randomly to collect as much money as possible. It also brings annoying pop ups on your screen and damages your system, processes, critical files and folders seriously. Therefore, you should realize that this hostile rogue program is a tricky scam, what you need to do is just ignore it and remove it from your PC immediately.
Screenshots of Windows Pro Safety Release:
Summary of Windows Pro Safety Release virus:
- Once infected, annoying pops up and error messages appear on your screen.
- The rogue program displays that your PC has been infected by unknown virus, such as malicious malware, spyware and adware parasites and claims that you need to purchase its whole version to fix your problem.
- The fake anti-spyware slows down your PC system performance sharply and endangers your Internet environment.
- The nasty virus can change your system settings, registry settings and important files seriously.
- When you perform browsing tasks, annoying pop ups and error messages appear on your screen.
Why is it possible for your PC infected by Windows Pro Safety Release?
Windows Pro Safety Release can infect your PC randomly with the use of malicious websites, spam E-mail attachments and hazardous software, music, videos, games and files downloading. Once you gain access to these malicious contents, your PC is easily invaded by various types of PC threats such as harmful malware, spyware, adware parasites and Trojan horse and so on. Thus, it is necessary to terminate the fake anti-spyware as early as possible.
Why can’t antivirus tools remove Windows Pro Safety Release completely?
This rogue program is very tricky hostile for it can disable your antivirus software seriously. So your antivirus can hardly detect all infected files, registry entries. Even if your antivirus software displays that your PC environment is very safe, the fake antivirus software still claims that many virus infected items exist in your computer and tricks you to pay for it so as to get all these mess fixed. Remember that all scan result are fake security alerts aiming to collect your money. You should realize that it is just a scam and then ignore it. Indeed, you should try to get rid of the fake antivirus software completely.
Windows Pro Safety Release manual removal guide step by step：
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Pro Safety Release processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them from your computer as follows:
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd]
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date instalation]
Removal video help you deal with registry entries successfully:
Warning: All the above manual removal process should be carried out with technically tech expert skills for any tiny error of deleting system files and registry entries can result in PC system crash terribly. That is, if you are not sure to remove an infected item, you should take care and had better consult tech expert 24/7 online for immediate help. So please click here: PC experts 24/7 online will help you get rid of Windows Pro Safety Release virus completely.