Have you been asked by a pop-up alert to pay 100$ in order to unlock your computer? Can you gain access to the Internet successfully? If not, do you know the exact reason of such a situation? Read this article through and follow manual removal tips below to fully delete the horrific virus.
Learn about the malicious Ransomware in detail:
FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware is determined as a malicious Ransomware that tricks you into paying a great sum of money by locking your computer. What the ransom thing acts is just similar to Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section Virus and Metropolitan Police Virus. Once infected, your PC is popped up by severe FBI alert, stating that your PC is entirely locked by the local government for you’ve visited malicious websites or even terroristic information by design. In such circumstances, the tricky Ransomware asks you to pay 100 dollars promptly in order to unlock your PC and release yourself from dangerous situation. Can you really trust such a pop-up warning? Absolutely no, you should never believe in such a big scam, which is designed by cyber criminals to gather your money and destroy your PC eventually. Don’t pay for such a trap. Ignore the frequent pop up and uninstall the tricky malware from your PC immediately.
Generally speaking, the harmful virus locks your computer entirely so as to prevent you from doing anything. To illustrate, you fail to gain access to the Internet for the Ransomware disconnects your Internet seriously. It also damages your system by slowing down its performance and causing unpredictable system vulnerability. Moreover, if you did pay for the Ransomware, you would result your PC in great risk. That is, the hazardous virus takes control of your PC eventually by paralyzing your network and crashing your system. Facing such an urgent situation, you ought to remove the dangerous Ransomware rapidly before any further damages occur to your computer.
Screenshot of FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware:
Impact of the Ransomware:
- The harmful Ransomware displays severe pop-up alert, claiming that your PC is locked and guarded by the local government. In order to unlock your PC, you are urgently required to pay 100$.
- It blocks you to gain access to the Internet or do any other things smoothly.
- The malicious virus also violates your privacy and compromises your security, such as banking information and intellectual property information.
- It is designed to cause your PC freezing and system crash seriously.
Why shouldn’t you pay for this Ransomware to unlock your computer?
The Ransomware is so malicious that it blocks you to do anything on your PC. Especially, it destroys your Internet connection seriously. You might think of deleting the virus by your antivirus program. The virus disables your antivirus software so as to invade your PC deeply. Since your antivirus tool becomes useless, manual removal with expert skills is highly required. As PC experts are master in finding out all path of the virus infection and eliminates them totally without any trouble.
Instructions on removing the Ransomware manually:
1. Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking, and remember that before window launches, tap “F8” constantly, you’ll see a desktop screen like this:
2. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking”, and then press Enter Key.
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Task manager, and then stop all FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware processes there.
4. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them entirely.
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0
Manual removal video guide to help you cope with registry entries:
FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware Removal Video Guide Is As Similar As Metropolitan Police Virus:
Warning: The above manual removal step should be executed with sufficient expert skills, for any mistakes may triggers your PC freezing and system crash seriously. Therefore, you’d better consult PC experts 24/7 online, in order to completely get remove FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware promptly.
Remove FBI Moneypak Virus/ Malware With PC Experts Now