Receiving an email from American Airlines which asks you to confirm your ticket order and make you download the attachment in order to further get the free ticket? Please stop and don’t open the attachment! It contains a malware which can disable your computer and let it in danger. Learn more here to get rid of this fake American Airlines Email virus.
Is The Email Fake or True?
If you haven’t ordered any airline ticket before, please be caution when you received such email. That means your computer is at risk now. American Airlines Email virus belongs to a dangerous phishing email with trustworthy content saying that you’ve got a ticket which pretends it comes from so called American Airlines, email address is with @aa.com as well. If you want to get the ticket, you can print it from the attachment. Also to make it looks legit, it even offers you about the fight date and time, destination and price. However, all the things are fictitious. It is a well-designed hoax created by the hackers to scam user’s money. As long as you open the attachement and download the zip. file, you will get a malicious exe. file downloaded in your computer quickly. The application refers to malware such as S.M.A.R.T Check Virus, System Check, which are rogue programs that can hide all your personal files, including music, photos, even the icon of desktop. Under such circumstance, your screen will become black, it is hard for you to find out where your browser located and find no way to surf online. You also will be forced to run a fake scan which can launch itself automatically when Windows is launched. It displays varied types of fraudulent system information without any obvious way for you to turn it off. What’s worse, you may face another situation is that you can’t run any executable file on the computer no matter what application you want to open. A fake scanning will also appear and takes over your screen, prevents you from doing anything. From that time, it is impossible for you to use your current and legit Antivirus to fix this issue since when you run it, the program will be terminated at once. Fake American Airlines Ticket (AA Ticket) virus is vicious, it steals your privacy and compromises your security. Hacker misguides the unwary user that his purchased ticket scan copy is attached with this email and print it for use to make user download the malware.And then it provides a “solution” and ask user to pay for its full version in order to get all the problems fixed so as to earn ill-gotten gains. Hence, you should know American Airlines Ticket (AA Ticket) virus poses high risk to the safety of your personal information. It is highly recommended users to delete the email quickly and never open the attachment. If your computer is infected by Fake AA virus, you can use the following guide to get rid of it completely.
Fake American Airlines Ticket (AA Ticket) Virus Screenshot:
1. The email from fake American Airlines are as follow:
2. Once you download the application from the attachment, you will get a rogue program which harm your computer deeply just like S.M.A.R.T Check Virus：
The attachment from email is a highly dangerous threat:
- It belongs to rogue program that poses a huge risk for an infected machine because of its fraudulent expectation is to steal unaware users’ money.
- It can block Antivirus program and access targeted computer without any permission.
- It can start up automatically and lock your computer immediately once installed.
- It can come bundled with other Trojans which is able to collect user’s online account, password information or even system information and finally send them to a predefined remote IP address.
- It just shows fake alerts in order to trick users so as to rip off their money.
From the description above, we can see American Airlines Email virus can only make troubles to innocent users. Even if you paid for this crap, the popups are still there. This rouge program is nasty, it can prevent you from doing anything on your computer. Under such circumstance, you have no idea how to deal with this virus since you even can’t run any Antivirus program. Thus, you should reboot your computer to safe mode with networking first to get rid of the crazy popups.
Fake American Airlines Email Virus Removal Guide:
1. Reboot your computer to safe mode with networking.
2. Download the following tool which may help you a lot and then run it in order to kill all the infected processes.
3. Use manual guide to remove it completely by deleting all the infected files and registry entries. Here is the video removal guide:
Note: Although manual Guide is useful and may appear to be easy. However, it needs expertise because manual removal is a risky job. Users may notice that there’re many websites providing manual guide, but the infected files and registry entries are not the same. Yes, since American Airlines email virus is tricky, it mutates every time and disguises itself as a legit file or process in root of the system by changing its name all the time. Therefore, be caution when you do every steps because if you delete the things you are not sure, it may result in performance problems, registry errors as well as instability issues.