How did you deal with annoying fake security alerts? Have you got numerous pop-up advertisements and error messages on your screen? Go over this post and try to carry out the following manual removal guide to completely uninstall the rogue program with great success.
Learn about the fake program in detail:
Windows Proactive Safety, created by cyber criminals, is a malicious rogue program that fools PC victims into purchasing its products. The dangerous fake anti-spyware displays many pop-up security alerts and error messages on your screen, claiming that your PC is seriously infected threats. By this way, it deceives unknown users to purchase the full version of program so as to regain a clean PC environment. All fake security alerts are just false information that does not exist in your PC. So don’t be tricked by such a big scam or pay for it. Instead, take actions to completely eliminate the dangerous fake program from your PC as fast as possible.
Normally, the hazardous rogue program aims at crashing your system and palsying network seriously. It changes your homepage and browser settings, which leaves a great mess to your PC. The fake program also frequently redirects your specified websites to dangerous web pages, and it disconnects your Internet casually. What’s worse? The malicious rogue program trails after your online habits and records your computer data to gather your personal information, financial information and security for remote hackers to activate illegal actions. What will damages occur to your computer after the rogue program installation? In fact, it destroys your computer by changing system settings, registry settings and crucial files, etc. to cause system vulnerability and files fragmentation terribly. The fake virus degrades system performance greatly disconnects your Internet terribly. Thus, it is high time to entirely remove the tricky fake anti-spyware from your PC immediately.
Screenshots of Windows Proactive Safety:
Danger of the fake virus:
- Numerous pesky advertisements and error messages keep popping up on your screen every time you do online tasks.
- The rogue program displays fake scan results on your screen, stating that your PC is seriously infected by threats such as malware and spyware, and it tricks you into purchasing its full version for a clean PC environment.
- The rogue program crashes your system and paralyzes your network terribly.
- It records your browser history and system recourse in order to steal your personal information, financial information and other security.
Best way to uninstall Windows Proactive Safety entirely?
This horrific fake security anti-spyware damages your system, processes and files seriously. It also disables your Windows Task Manager and other executable programs. So you just failed to open your Task Manager or use other programs smoothly, particularly your antivirus program. Since then, even the best antivirus tool still fails to detect all infected items and delete them entirely. Facing such a difficult time, manual removal with the help of PC experts online is identified as the most useful way to handle with the virus successfully.
The rogue program manual removal instructions：
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Proactive Safety processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them from your computer as follows:
- %TEMP% random.exe
Removal video help you handle with registry entries successfully:
Note：Manual removal is a complicated and risky process. So the fake anti-spyware manual removal is usually suggested for advanced PC users who are master in dealing with system files and registry entries accurately. If you need instant tech support for better instructions, please click here:PC experts 24/7 online will help you get rid of Windows Proactive Safety completely.
Remove Windows Proactive Safety With PC Experts Now