How to deal with frequent fake security alerts popping up on your screen? Do you have any ideas to safely uninstall such a fake program from your computer? This post will help you handle with the dangerous rogue program successfully.
Definition of Windows Maintenance Guard:
Windows Maintenance Guard is a malicious fake anti-spyware that is designed by cyber criminals to deceive you into paying for its products. To illustrate, the rogue program triggers many fake security warnings and error messages on your screen, indicating that your PC is seriously infected by malicious virus. However, all security warnings are totally false information, acting as a lure to trick you into purchasing its full version. Do you think that the fake antivirus software can help you clean all threats? In fact, the rogue thing is a great threat itself which attacks your PC rather than helps you regain a clean PC environment.
In general way, the harmful rogue program destroys your system and files terribly. It disables your feasible programs in order to attack your PC without any difficulty. Moreover, the fake virus endangers your Internet environment aggressively by redirecting your websites to hazardous web pages at random. It adjusts your browser settings and homepage and displays many pesky pop ups on your screen. It also interrupts your Internet connection seriously, which annoys you a lot. Actually, the rogue thing is created by cyber criminals to violate your privacy and compromise your security aggressively by remembering your online records and computer data. Stubborn as the virus is, it must be removed manually with sufficient expertise.
Screenshots of Windows Maintenance Guard:
Summary of the fake virus:
- The fake anti-spyware displays many fake security alerts on your screen in order to trick you into purchasing its full version.
- It redirects your websites, changes your homepage and browser settings and triggers numerous pop ups on your screen.
- The rogue program damages your system and files, and it disables your normal programs seriously.
- It frequently disconnects your Internet and causes your network paralysis.
- The fake virus traces your browser habits and records your vital computer data so as to steal your valuable information on purpose.
What is the best way to deal with the fake anti-spyware safely?
The rogue program is very malicious, and it attacks your system, programs and files seriously. It prevents your security system from taking effective by disabling your antivirus program terribly. Once disabled, your antivirus tool can’t delete the virus successfully. Therefore, manual removal is required. You might think of taking your PC to a technician who can provide manual removal help. However, in-store repair takes too much time and energy. Actually, tech support online is the most cost-effective way to handle with the fake virus. Particularly, PC experts online are very familiar with such an infection, and they’ll help you remove the horrific virus manually and completely.
Instructions on removing the rogue program manually：
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Maintenance Guard processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them from your computer as follows:
- %appdata% Ping.exe
- %TEMP% random.exe
Removal video helps you handle with registry entries successfully:
Warning: Manual removal process is of great difficulty and complexity, and it is generally suggested by advanced PC users. Moreover, please don’t delete any system files or registry entries that you are not sure. If you insist on dealing with the removal job by yourself, you’d better consult PC experts 24/7 online to help you uninstall Windows Maintenance Guard safely.
Remove Windows Maintenance Guard With PC Experts Now