Do you really believe that your computer has seriously infected by some virus? Have you paid for Windows Secure Surfer to clean all virus threats in your PC? Please learn more about this rogue program by reading this post and know how to remove it from your PC manually and completely.
Windows Secure Surfer Description:
Windows Secure Surfer is a fake antivirus software designed to trick PC victims to purchase its program to eliminate the security alerts. This rogue program comes from fake family and acts just like its family members such as Windows Antivirus Care and Windows Be-on Guard Edition. It can display fake alert on your screen telling that your computer is seriously infected by unknown virus. False information and error messages keep popping up on your screen, which indeed do not exist in your computer at all. With the false information pop-ups, this rogue software deceive you to purchase it in order to remove all these infected items from your PC. Don’t trust it. Ignore it and remember that it is only a scam to lure unknowing PC users for their money.
Actually, Windows Secure Surfer is a virus that can install itself automatically in your computer without your recognition. After its installation, the rogue program can run itself every time windows launches. The rogue software pretends to scan your computer and display false results only to deceive you for a great deal of money. If you’re taken in the scam thinking that your PC condition is as extremely dangerous as it indicates, you’ll purchase its program but only witness your money lost in vain and get nothing useful but just a hostile virus infection in your PC. To get your PC infected more terribly, this rogue program can block your legitimate Windows application and many other functions such as Windows Task Manager and Registry editor and so on. It can damage your system, processes, program files, dll files and folders aggressively and seriously. Therefore, ignore the scam result and remove Windows Secure Surfer from your PC as early as possible.
Screenshot of Windows Secure Surfer:
Windows Secure Surfer Fake Alert:
Windows Secure Surfer Payment screenshot:
Summary of Windows Secure Surfer infection:
- Rogue scanner application pops up on your screen to scan your PC and indicate that your PC contains lots of virus infected items.
- The rogue program claims that you need to pay for it to get your PC issue resolved.
- Your PC system performs very slowly and suffers from frequent system crash.
- Your system settings, registry settings and important files are modified by the virus.
- When you perform browsing activities, annoying pop ups appear on your screen.
How does Windows Secure Surfer infect your computer?
Windows Secure Surfer can infect your PC unwarily when you visit malicious websites, open spam E-mail attachments and download hazardous software, music, videos, games and files. All malicious contents contain various types of PC threats such as harmful malware, spyware, adware parasites and Trojan horse and so on. Once you gain access to these dangerous contents, you’ll easily get invaded by this rogue program which does great harm to your computer and should be wiped out immediately before any damage occurs to your PC.
Why can’t antivirus tools take effective to remove Windows Secure Surfer?
This rogue program is very tricky and prevents your antivirus to detect all infected files, registry entries. Even if your antivirus software displays that your PC environment is very safe, the fake antivirus software still claims that many virus infected items exist in your computer and tricks you to pay for it so as to get all these mess fixed. Remember that all scan result are fake security alerts aiming to collect your money. Don’t fall into the scam. In fact, remove the rogue program from your PC without hesitation.
Windows Safeguard Upgrade manual removal guide step by step：
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Secure Surfer processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them from your computer as follows:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Secure Surfer .lnk%UserProfile%\Start
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd]
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date instalation]
Removal video help you deal with registry entries successfully:
Warning: Don’t be so stubborn to insist on removing those infected system files and registries entries yourself, for even one tiny mistake can cause your computer crash terribly. Infected system files and registry entries manual removal job is so difficulty that it is advised to execute with adequate expert skills. If you need a PC expert urgently, please click here: PC experts 24/7 online to assist you to terminate Windows Secure Surfer from your PC completely.