Buma Stemra Politie (BumaStemra Virus) is a newly-released ransomware that mainly targets Dutch market . Nowadays, ransomwares like Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) virus, London metropolitan police virus, Bundespolizei virus are spreading like a wildfire on the web and lots of new users are becoming victims. If you are not knowledgeable enough to remove them, it is a real headache. Read more here to remove this malicious virus immediately.
What can this virus do once it is downloaded?
Buma Stemra Virus creates a certain registry entry so that it could run every time you start your machine. That is to say, each time when you log in Windows, the virus will be appeared, completely taking over your screen and preventing you from doing any operation on your computer. The virus disguises to be a legit security warning, making “Um computer is vergrendeld” as title to inform you that your computer is locked in order to attract your attention. It claims you have violated the copyright laws of Netherlands government so that the operating system is locked in order to stop your illegal activity. And if you want to unlock the computer, you must pay fifty Euro fine first. All these messages that are entirely in Dutch in order to confused users in Netherlands so that foxy hacker can take advantage of it and let unwary users to pay money wrongly for such worthless thing. Through year’s development, we found that such nasty virus may be installed by a Trojan, come bundled with other software, or install itself through web browser security holes. Half of computer users may get infected with it by visiting some malicious websites. No matter how does it come to your computer, smart users must know that Buma Stemra Politie virus is a scam aiming to steal your money. Once your computer is being attacked, it disables editing the registry, accessing the task manager and getting access to the system in any way. You can’t access your own system anymore, the only thing you can do is to fact the intentional false positives as the following picture shows. Hence, the first step you should do is to get rid of the popup and then use the effective manual removal guide to remove it completely.
Buma Stemra Politie Popup Screenshot:
Buma Stemra Virus is terrible:
- It is a fake alert that poses a huge risk for an infected machine because of its fraudulent expectation is to steal unaware users’ money.
- It can block Antivirus program and access targeted computer without any permission.
- It can start up automatically and lock your computer immediately once installed.
- It can come bundled with other Trojans which is able to collect user’s online account, password information or even system information and finally send them to a predefined remote IP address.
- It just shows fake alerts in order to trick users so as to rip off their money.
Don’t become the victims of this Ransomware!
Buma Stemra Politie Virus can escape from Antivirus and then install to your computer with the help of a Trojan. It is a threatening message that attempts to scam computer users into paying a certain amount. Don’t fall for its trick! If you have paid for such dangerous virus, you should contact your credit card company and dispute the charge stating that this is a ransomware and a computer virus. At the same time, remove this pesky virus as soon as possible.
Effective Removal Guides:
1. Restart the computer to Safe mode with networking by restarting your computer, hit F8 key constantly before Windows launches.
2. Select Safe mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
3. Use manual way to completely get rid of this nasty virus.
Buma Stemra Politie Virus Removal Video Guide is as similar as Metropolitan Police Virus:
Note: Be caution because if you delete the things you are not sure, it may result in performance problems, registry errors as well as instability issues. Maybe you can benefit from the following software to get rid of Buma Stemra Politie Virus.