Blocked by Windows Safety Maintenance Virus? Remove Windows Safety Maintenance Fake Alert CompletelyPublished May 25th, 2012 by Ella
How slowly your computer system performs! Have you got many annoying warnings by Windows Safety Maintenance fake virus on your screen showing that your PC is at great risk? If so, try to follow these instructions below to get rid of such a pesky problem immediately.
Definition of Windows Safety Maintenance:
Windows Safety Maintenance is a new fake antivirus software aims at cheating you into purchasing its full version. What the rogue program acts is just like Windows Pro Safety Release. To make you pretty nervous, the rogue program scans your PC designedly and claims that your PC is seriously invaded by various threats. Such PC threats can be malicious malware, spyware and other types of infections. The rogue program is released recently to attack victims’ computer and trick inexperienced PC users into paying for its full version. If you’ve got such a rogue application in your PC, you’ll find that your PC condition is getting worse. The rogue program destroys your computer badly by modifying your system settings, registry settings and files randomly. It can install in your PC automatically and run itself when Windows starts. Moreover, the fake security anti-spyware can interrupt your Internet browsing tasks seriously, for example, it redirects your specific websites to malicious web pages and pops up many pesky advertisements on your screen. In fact, the rogue program allows various types of PC threats to penetrate into your computer and damage the system, processes and precious data and so on. It is created by vicious hackers to endanger your privacy and security such as banking account, password and important business information. These hackers deceive you to gather your money and perform large scale of illegal activities. Don’t believe in the rogue program for it is a big scam. Instead, choose a really useful way to remove the virus from your computer completely.
Screenshot of Windows Safety Maintenance:
Windows Safety Maintenance Fake Alert:
Windows Safety Maintenance Scam Screenshot:
Windows Safety Maintenance Payment Spam:
What danger does Windows Safety Maintenance bring to your PC?
- The fake security anti-spyware pretends to scan your PC and indicate fake scan results in order to fool you into purchasing its whole version.
- It can redirect your favorite websites to unwanted ones and pop up numerous harmful advertisements on your screen.
- Once infected, your PC system, processes, normal program functions and files are terribly damaged.
- The nasty rogue program can record your browsing history and system information to perform illegal activities.
Why is manual removal really helpful to remove the nasty rogue program?
Can antivirus tools assist you to get rid of the fake antivirus software successfully? No, it can’t. Actually, your antivirus tool is seriously damaged by the malicious rogue program. It just fails to pick up all infected items and wipe them out eventually. Thus, manual removal becomes the best choice. However, manual removal online is much better than in-store repair for it costs less time and money and offers the most effective tech support. That is, PC experts 24/7 online will really resolve your problem and help you get rid of Windows Safety Maintenance infection completely.
Windows Safety Maintenance manual removal guide instructions：
1. Restart your PC before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Safety Maintenance processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and delete them from your computer as follows:
- %AppData%\result.dbHKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] or ID 4
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date instalation]
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe
Removal video help you handle with registry entries successfully:
Note：This fake virus removal job is not that easy for it is required greatly with the help of tech experts online who are skillful in removing or modifying infected system files and registry entries. Therefor, if you need any PC experts urgently, please consult through here: PC experts 24/7 online help you remove Windows Safety Maintenance from your computer completely.